AWP Inc. is the leading provider and innovator of traffic control solutions for the utility and construction industry. Since our inception in 1993. our mission has been to provide the standard for work zone safety. The role of the Estimating Administrator is essential to the Contracts Department as responsibility for understanding and executing contract and master service agreement details with our customers lie within this position.
This position works in conjunction with AWP Estimators with the responsibility to assure client contracts conform to AWP requirements. The successful candidate must be a self-directed, well-organized and detail oriented contributor. Highly developed verbal and written skills are essential. This is an opportunity for one who enjoys being an important part of an industry leading, growing company providing excellent service to large and small customers alike.
As we continue to rapidly grow, we are committed to identifying and hiring the best employees. Being safe and protecting the lives of our customers, co-workers, and the motoring public is our first, last and only job.
• Identify, track and manage customer contract documentation and bidding opportunities.
• Distribute, organize and maintain bidding documents.
• Participate in the preparation of estimates and proposals.
• Assist in the execution of contract documents.
• Review subcontract agreements for approval.
• Maintain detailed and organized records on future, current and past project documentation.
• Prepare reports, maintain estimating schedule and track contract deadlines
AWP, Inc. is proud of its employees and appreciates the hard work, loyalty, and commitment they provide every day, which is why we offer the following:
We conduct pre-employment testing and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.