Traffic Control Specialist – AWP Protector
A Career with Purpose
Is AWP Right For Me?
Are you tough, are you motivated, are you focused? If yes, then we want you on our team! Each day, we commit to protecting the lives of motorists, pedestrians, customers, and our teams in work zones. Our work is vital to the safety and well-being of those we protect, and we don’t take that lightly. If you are ready for a career with purpose and not just a job, then AWP is the right choice for you!
- Be eligible for promotion in 90 days
- Be eligible to earn a $3.00 an hour raise within your first year of being promoted
- Get advancement opportunities, competitive wages, and quarterly safety bonuses.
- Be recognized for your hard work
- Join the team and be a leader in the industry
- Count on job security and leadership opportunities
What to Expect
You and your team:
- Are responsible for the safety and protection of the customer, your crew and the motoring public
- Will handle the work zone setup, safety, and all the traffic control needs of our customers
- Undergo paid training program that prepares you with the tools to provide the highest level of protection to our customers
Working Environment & Physical Demands
- Wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including hard hat, eye protection, reflective vest, gloves and steel-toed boots.
- High level of stamina to drive constant physical effort, including standing on cement and various surfaces for extended periods of time, possibly as much as 8-12 hours per day.
- Sitting is NOT permitted in active work zones.
- Work is performed outdoors in all weather conditions and environments with exposure to dust, dirt, and loud noises.
- Competitive Wages & Safety Bonuses
- Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Scheduling
- Travel & Relocation Opportunities
- Recognition for Your Hard Work
- Job Security
- Paid Training & Certification
- No Experience Necessary
Immediate hiring – apply today! Join our team of Protectors, and start a career with purpose!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employment