Are you looking for an opportunity that will allow you to make a direct impact on your community every single day? How does a career that gives you a flexible schedule and advancement opportunities sound? Source2 is looking for highly motivated and self-starting individuals to join a rapidly growing company as one of our Protectors.
Are you ready to take initiative and start a career you will be truly passionate about? As a Protector, your job will be to safely control traffic through construction and work zones. You will be responsible for setting up warning signs, traffic safety cones, and drums. Safety is the key!
This is an entry level part-time position.
Your Responsibilities as a Protector:
- Set up, maintain, and remove advance warning signs, channelizing devices, and other traffic control devices
- Maintain a flagger station by standing and controlling drivers through the use of hand signals with a STOP/SLOW paddle
- May drive company vehicle to transport equipment, trailers and team members to and from work sites
- Effective radio communication with team members
Why You'll Love Working For Us (Our Benefits):
- Pay Increases - Earn $3.00/hour pay increase within one year of your initial promotion
- Quarterly Safety Bonus - Earn at least $100 a quarter with AWP’s safety bonus program
- 100% paid training and certification
- Paid on a weekly basis
- Flexible Schedule
- Advancement Opportunities
What We Need From You (Our Requirements):
- Valid driver’s license with safe driving history
- Negative drug test and background check that meets company guidelines
- Positive, safety conscious attitude
- Comfortable standing 8-12 hours per day and lifting up to 40 pounds throughout the day in all types of weather conditions
- Ability to work 8-9 hours/day average
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer